Ministry of Rural Development, GoI, focuses on reduction of poverty and improving the lives of the population in backward and isolated regions of India through this Scheme.
- To assist the District Administration in backward districts and act as Development Facilitators particularly in implementation of the flagship schemes in rural areas.
- To develop a cadre of Development Facilitators, who will be available as a ready resource for rural development activities over a long term.
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Age between 22-27 years at the time of application. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the maximum age limit will be 32 years.
- At least a graduate from a recognized University with a four-year degree course, including those like Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Engineering, Law, Medicine etc. or a post-graduate from a recognized University (in 5 case of a graduate holding degree of a course duration of less than four years). It is clarified that a one year postgraduate course will also be considered valid for eligibility if it is regular, full time and if the degree/equivalent diploma is recognized by the AICTE/MCI/UGC.
- At least 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade at the graduate or Post-graduate level, whichever is qualifying.
- Physical fitness,certified by Government Medical Hospital, for the arduous nature of the work.
The selected Fellows shall undergo an orientation programme of three months duration (including travel time),which will be structured in the following manner:
- Four weeks of induction modules
- Two weeks of specialized modules on backward Districts (including IAP districts) and one week on administrative/management framework and practices.
- Four weeks attachment with administration in the backward districts.
- One week of experience sharing.
How to Apply
Applications for selection of Fellows shall be sought through public advertisements. Interested applicants shall be required to submit their application as per format notified by the Central Government.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.