- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Jan Dhan Yojna has found an echo in Kazakhstan with its PM Karim Massimov asking for India’s assistance in helping the Kazakh central bank in financial inclusion.
- Kazakhstan has also invited India for investments in green economy development, mining and agriculture development.
- Modi has also offered to help the Kazakh companies through an initiative like digital India.
- Kazakhstan national railway company is investing India’s infrastructure sector starting with Mundra port in Gujarat and then looking for more opportunities for port-led investment on the west coast of India.
- India has also called from Kazakhstan’s involvement in building the connectivity from India to Iran to Kazakhstan.
- Modi has also called for cooperation between the two countries in areas of defence, joint training and military and technical cooperation.
- India has also sought Kazakhstan’s help in getting oil fields.
- The central Asian country has also expressed its interest in building solar plants of up to 3GW in India.