To encourage higher education among the students of Other Backward Classes, financial assistance is given to them every month to manage their expenses. This scheme is valid for all OBC students studying in various parts of the country. The scholarship gives varied amounts to students of different-different courses. The key features are enlisted below:
- Domicile of Uttarakhand studying in Recognised College/Technical Institution/Medical College/Management College.
- Student should have passed the previous class.
- Student should not be getting any other scholarship.
- Family income of student should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
- Undergraduate Course: Rs. 260 for Hosteller and Rs. 160 for Day Scholar.
- Diploma & Post Graduate Course, Law Course, Librarian Course and Physical Education: Rs. 400 and Rs. 210 for Day Scholar
- Diploma Course in Engineering, Medicine, Hotel Management, Nursing and Pharmacy: Rs. 510 for Hosteller and Rs 335 for Day Scholar.
- Under Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree: Rs. 750 for Hosteller and Rs. 350 for Day Scholar.
Student should apply before 31st of May in the respective year.
For More Info: Click Here