Government of India with active participation from States to promote utilization of solar energy to supplement the country’s energy needs. It aims at establishing India as a global leader in solar energy by creating the policy conditions for its diffusion across the country as quickly as possible. The Mission had set a goal, amongst others, for deployment of 20,000 MW grid connected solar power capacity by 2022 in 3 phases (1000 MW in first phase up to 2012-13 , 9000MW in second phase from 2013 to 2017and 10,000 MW in third phase from 2017 to 2022).
- To facilitate the scale up of solar capacity addition under NSM Phase-II.
- To supplement grid power.
- To facilitate fulfillment of RPO requirement of the obligated entities.
- To facilitate speedier implementation of the new projects to be selected to meet the Phase-II target of NSM.
- Provide long term visibility and road map for solar power development enabling creation of India as manufacturing hub in the Solar PV.
- Solar PV Projects
- Solar Parks
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here