Artists are the most important resource of any state because they spread the culture and art of the state to the world. Artists are a part of the cultural wealth any state possess. They are also responsible for keeping the art alive and teaching to the same to the coming generation. The artists don’t have a proper source of income usually after they retire. Uttar Pradesh Government has come up with a scheme for the welfare of artists of the state. The key features of the pension scheme for artists are enlisted below:
- Art of the artist should be the source of livelihood of artist for at-least 10years
- Monthly income should be less than 2000 Rs.
- Age should not be less than 60 years
- Should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Pension of Rs. 2000 per month.
- After Demise pension amount will be given to husband or wife till their demise.
Beneficiary will have to submit his/her certificate of living in the starting of each financial year.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For More Info: Click Here