- With the Monsoon Session beginning tomorrow, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today appealed to parties to utilise Parliament time for discussing all issues.
- Modi said running both the Houses is a shared responsibility of all.
- Modi asked leaders of all political parties to collectively move forward on issues discussed in the last session while keeping the country’s interest in mind.
- With important legislations like the land bill, the GST bill and the real estate bill pending before Parliament, the government is seeking the support of all parties.
- The Monsoon Session that is likely to end on August 13, is expected to be a stormy affair with Congress and other parties.