The Department of Social Welfare, Delhi Government has a scheme for all its senior citizens who are in financial distress.
- To help needy aged people.
- To make them self reliant.
- Person shall be above 60 years of age without any adequate financial means.
- A Delhi resident for at least 5 years preceding the date of application submission.
- Annual income from all the sources should not be more than Rs. 60,000.
- Should not be receiving pension/ financial assistance from any government body.
- Rs. 1,000 p.m. shall be remitted quarterly for beneficiaries aged between 60-69 years.
- Additional Rs. 500 p.m. to SC/ST/Minorities.
- Rs. 1500 p.m. shall be remitted quarterly for people aged 70 years and above.
How to Apply
Download application form and submit it to addresses mentioned on the form.
Submit all prescribed documents with the form.
Download form: Click Here.
For More Info: Click Here.