Composite Loan Scheme: For SC/ST/OBCs/PHs
Under this scheme, Delhi Government will disburse Rs. 1 Lakh to the minorities for any income generating activity in various trades approved by MCD of Delhi.
- To Foster business opportunities in the Capital.
- For the progress of the backward sections of the society.
- To enthuse the spirit of entrepreneurship.
A person will get upto Rs. 1 Lakh as loan for setting any business approved in the MCD list.
- The applicant should be a resident of Delhi.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18-50 years.
- The family income of applicant including parents from all sources should not exceed Rs. 55,000/- per annum except for handicapped schemes where the income ceiling is Rs.1,00,000 per annum in urban areas and Rs. 80,000/- per annum in rural area.
- Applicant must belong to the SC/ST/OBC community.
How to apply: Loan Application Form
For More Info: Click Here