ZED SCHEME- Zero defect and Zero effect
Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt of India has launched ZED Scheme. The ZED scheme is an integrated and holistic certification system that will account for quality, productivity, energy efficiency, pollution mitigation, financial status, human resource and technological depth including design and IPR in both products and processes.
- To enable the advancement of Indian industry to a position of eminence in the global marketplace and leverage IndiaΓÇÕs emergence as the worldΓÇÕs supplier through the ΓÇÌMade in IndiaΓÇÕ mark.
- To develop and implement a ΓÇÌZEDΓÇÕ culture in India based on the principles of:
┬á ┬á ┬á Zero Defect (focus on customer)
- Zero non-conformance/non-compliance.
- Zero waste.
┬á ┬á ┬á Zero Effect (focus on society)
- Zero air pollution/liquid discharge (ZLD)/solid waste.
- Zero wastage of natural resources.
The ZED Model is applicable to all sectors of MSMEΓÇÕs but currently the ZED Model is launched only for Manufacturing Sector.
- Credible recognition of the industry for international customers seeking investment in India
- Streamlined operations and lower costs
- Superior quality, reduced rejection and higher revenues
- Increased environmental & social benefits
- Additional employment generation
- Other benefits as announced by the Government from time to time
How to apply:
Apply to NMIU/Concerned MSME-DIs for participating under the scheme for availing the benefits after filling an application online.
For More Info:┬áClick Here
For Updates Download our App:┬áClick Here