West Bengal: Support To Training And Employment Program For Women
Department of Women and Child Development, West Bengal Government has started Training and Employment Program to increase the Self-reliance and autonomy of women by enhancing their productivity through training for skill up gradation with a purpose to enable them to take up income generating activities.
- To mobilize women in small viable groups and make facilities available through training and access to credit.
- To provide training for skill up gradation.
- To enable them┬áto take up employment-cum-income generation program
- To provide support services.
Target group/ Beneficiaries:
Marginalized, asset less rural and urban poor women
- Project staff and administrative cost
- Training stipend
- Support for formation of Co-operative
- Marketing support.
Source:Women and Child Welfare Department