Walk for Accessible India – April 17th , 6 a.m @ Raahgiri Day, Hyderabad
Click here to Register
Click here to Volunteer for the event
Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan, will launch the event with a small speech. Seminar Venue to be updated soon !!!
- The event will celebrate the never dying spirit of differently abled persons.
- Make an awareness for Accessible India Campaign through which government wants to make every public place easily accessible for them.
- A team of experts will conduct workshops for sensitizing the main┬áparties including activists.
- ┬áPromote the state government’s policies and schemes for them
- 2.4 km Walk in Hitech city from┬á7am on 17th April, Sunday.
- 75 participatants to walk with 75 differently abled.
- Participants Team Registrations and T-shirt distribution to begin from 6 a.m.
- People who have registered online┬áplease report by 6 a.m (First come first serve) .
- Every person will walk with one differently abled person.
- Differently abled person can be taken on wheel chair, or deaf and dumb can walk normally along with others.
- A small seminar highlighting the schemes for differently abled by Central and state governments.
- Potential Startup or business plans by them can be connected to nearest incubators.
- Donating few basic utilities to the people who are struggling hard to lead a normal life. (If the participants wish to )
- T-shirts and Certificates for all the participants.
- Best Business idea / Start-up Idea from the differently abled would be connected to the appropriate Incubator.