Vibrant Gujarat Summit, 2017: PM Modi to be the Chief Guest
Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit is an example of the visionary approach of the Government of Gujarat towards inclusive and sustainable development
Having successfully organized seven constructive summits, Government of Gujarat, as part of its journey towards sustainable long-term growth and inclusive development is organizing the 8th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit from the 10th to 13th of January 2017 at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar.
[tii_pullquote align=”right”]”When Gujarat vibrates, it’s ripples spreads through India and the world”[/tii_pullquote]
- The central focus of the Summit is ΓÇ£Sustainable Economic and Social DevelopmentΓÇÙ.
- It will bring together heads of states and governments, ministers, leaders from the corporate world, senior policy makers, heads of international institutions and academia from around the world.
- Interact with key policy makers, industry leaders, global thought leaders, regulators and renowned academicians from all over the world.
- Platform for SMEs to connect globally with potential partners to explore opportunities of collaboration and partnership.
- Networking forums to foster interaction between stakeholders through B2B and B2G meetings.
- An exhibition spread over 1,25,000 sq.mts with exclusive demo sessions showcasing the latest trends and technology, products and services across sectors.
- 9 Nobel Laureates to attend VGS-2017.
- 12 countries are partner with VGS- 2017.
For Registration: Click Here
For More Info: Click Here.