Pilot Project of ESIC Telemedicine Services Inaugurated
- The Minister of State for Labour and Employment has inaugurated the first phase of Telemedicine services of ESIC for providing specialist medical services at a distance to insured workers.
- With ESIC Model, Hospital Basaidarapur has been connected online with three ESIC dispensaries at Katihar (Bihar), Unnao (UP) and Rudrapur (Uttranchal).
- ESIC has launched Pilot Project of Telemedicine Services at 11 ESI locations in coordination with C-DAC, Mohali
- It is launched under the aegis of ΓÇ£Digital Inclusive and Smart Community (DISC)ΓÇÙ which is a part of Digital India Programme of Government of India.
- Three specialized ESIC Hospitals will be connected with eight ESI Dispensaries at remote locations of the country where there are no specialized ESI healthcare services available
- Providing specialized health care services at the doorsteps of the insured workers and their family members.
For More Info: Click Here