Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Scheme
Every person has a longing to undertake pilgrimage atleast once in life,but this desire is not fulfilled owing to various difficulties.The lack of ┬áfinancial resources is one of the greatest difficulties.To solve this problem Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh has come with the Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Scheme.
- The state government will assist senior citizens above 60 years of age to undertake pilgrimage to one of the pescribed pilgrimage centers once in lifetime.
- An attendant can also accompany pilgrim above 65 years of age.
- Pilgrim must be over 60 years of age and a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- He /she must not be the tax payer and should not have taken benefit of Teerth- Darshan Scheme earlier.
- Pilgrim should be physically and mentally sound to undertake journey and should not be suffering from any communicable disease like TB,heart disease,leprosy etc.
How To Avail:
- Interested applicants can submit their application along with address proof at nearest tanshil or sub-tanshil before the prescribed time limit.
┬áFor More Information,Clickhere