Mukhyamantri kanyadhan Yojana
The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Mukhayamantri Kanyadhan yojana to provide assistance to the girl of the poorest families, widow and abandoned women. It is one of the welfare scheme provided by MP panchayat and social service department.
- Financial assistance to the destitute, poor girl for the group marriage.
- Permanent residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- Age should be above 18 years.
- It helps the poor family in marriage of their girl child.
- They provide Rs 5000 for organizing marriage and Rs 1000 for household goods.
- Poorest and destitute
- Abandoned women.
How to Avail:
People can contact:
Local Zonal Office of Municipal Corporation
Yojana office, besides Mayur residence, Jabalpur municipal corporation, Jabalpur
Joint director, Panchayat and Social Justice,DRDA office, Jabalpur
For More Details:┬áClick Here