Market Information Service for Horticulture Crops
This is one of the sub-scheme under National Horticulture Board (NGB).
- To generate information on wholesale prices, arrivals and trends in various markets of the country for important fruits, vegetables & flowers etc and also on retail prices for increased number of selected markets
- To analyze the trends of arrivals, prices and other related factors of the selected fruit and vegetables such as stock in storage, crop stand etc and generate Market Intelligence Reports
- To establish a nation-wide communication network for speedy collection and dissemination of market information data for its efficient and timely utilization.
- To prepare farmersΓÇÕ advisory and issue the same for the benefit of producer farmers especially by making use of statistics so generated and collected for optimizing returns to the producers
- To collect and compile horticulture database and strengthen existing system of ΓÇÌCrop Estimation Survey-Fruits & VegetablesΓÇÕ (CES-F&V) as far as possible
- Information dissemination through publicity, advertisements, films, printed literature etc.
- Development of technology packages in electronic form to be shared through IT
Pattern of assistance:┬áProject based as per actual cost
For More Details: Click Here