Get attractive stipend upto Rs. 1500 per month under NAPS
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) during his visit to Kanpur.
- The scheme aims to provide apprenticeship training to over 50 lakh youngsters in order to create more jobs.
- NAPS is implemented by Director General of Training (DGT) under the aegis of Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- Under it, Central Government for the first time will provide financial incentives to the employers to engage actively in apprenticeship training.
- Central Government will also directly share 25% of the total stipend (maximum of 1,500 rupees per month per apprentice) payable to an apprentice with employers.
- It will support basic training which is considered an essential component of apprenticeship training.
- The Central Government will bear the 50% of the total expenditure incurred on providing basic training to an apprentice.
- All transactions including registration by employers, apprentices, registration of contract and payment to employers will be made in online mode.
- Cheques were distributed by Shri Narendra Modi for 25% share to five establishments like HAL Bangalore, BHEL Delhi, GSRTC Gujarat, APSRTC Andhra Pradesh and Tata Motors, Lucknow.
For More Info: Click Here.