Financial help for Rape Victims: Himachal Pradesh
Financial Assistance and Support Services to Rape Victims Scheme: 2012
To provide affected women with financial as well as support services like shelter, counselling, medical aid etc.
- Affected woman will be entitled to financial assistance and restorative support upto a maximum of Rs.75,000.
- In case of special cases, District Board can give additional assistance upto Rs. 25,000.
How to Apply
- On the occurrence of the incident, FIR should be launched as soon as possible.
- Medical examination of the woman must also be completed.
- The SHO of the police station shall forward the copy of FIR, Medical report and investigation report by Investigating Officer to the District Board within 72 hours.
- Submit the Death Certificate if legal heirs of the deceased woman are applying on her behalf.
For More Info: Click Here