Awards For MSMEs in Gujarat
MSME plays crucial role in providing employment opportunities at comparatively lower cost than large industries and helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas. Gujarat Government has come up with a scheme for providing awards to MSMEs in various fields to motivate entrepreneurs for achieving excellence in their work.
The scheme will be operated for 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019 and awards will be given each year.
Any MSMEs entrepreneur in any category who is giving his/her best efforts for company can apply for this scheme.
Benefits and Awards:
Separate awards will be given for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise category.
Awards will be given in each of following three categories:
- Growth in Production & Profit
- Quality and Environment Improvement Measures
- Innovation in Technology for New Product or Process Development
Awards will be given to MSEs entrepreneur in the following categories one to each:
- Woman Entrepreneur
- SC Entrepreneur
- ST Entrepreneur
- Young Entrepreneur of age below 35 years
Award will consist of Rs. 2 Lakhs, Trophy and Appreciation letter to each winner.
Awards will be given to best MSMEs entrepreneur at regional level one each in five regions:
- North Gujarat Region
- Central Gujarat Region
- South Gujarat Region
- Saurashtra Region
- Kachchh Region
Award will consist of Rs. 1 Lakhs, Trophy and Appreciation letter to each winner.
- Name: Shri R.D Barhat
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (MSME)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52579, 079 232 52631
For Details:┬áClick Here