Accessible E-Libraries For Divyangs: Sugamya Pustakalaya
An online library for persons with visual disabilities
- The Union Government has launched Accessible E-Library ΓÇÌSugamya PustakalayaΓÇÕ for Divyang under Prime MinisterΓÇÕs Accessible Digital India.
- It is ┬álaunched by Ministry Law & Justice and Electronics & Information Technology, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
To promote rights and dignity of persons with visual impairments.
- Sugamya PustakalayaΓÇÙ is an online platform that makes accessible content available to print-disabled people.
- The library has publications across diverse subjects and languages and multiple accessible formats.
- Books are available in Accessible formats for people with visual impairment and other print disabilities.
- Over 2 lakhs books in diverse languages.
- Integrating libraries across India and the Globe, including the largest international library, ΓÇÌBookshareΓÇÕ.
For More Info: Click Here