- It takes over an hour and half to drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi to Noida,compared with a 20-minute ride to Gurgaon.
- That’s probably why companies, have preferred to set up shop in Gurgaon.
- The civil aviation ministry has approved a new airport at Jewar, located along the 165-km Yamuna Expressway connecting Greater Noida and Agra.
- The airfield could turn out to be an inflexion point for Noida and its extended surroundings.
- The new airport is expected to generate jobs and drive the state’s economy.
- Warehousing could become a very big trade booster because of the airport.
- Builders and property experts hope the new airport will change the profile of Noida.
Source:The Economic Times