Haryana Government has launched National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme which will be sponsored by the Central Government. Under this scheme scholarship will be awarded to the meritorious school students who are economically weak. These scholarships will be provided quarterly to the students studying as regular students in class IX in government, local body and government-aided schools. State Government will conduct test for selection of students for the award of the Means cum Merit Scholarship.
- Annual Income of student’s parents should be less than Rs. 1,50,000 per annum.
- A student is eligible for the scholarship provided that he/she:
- Takes up studies in approved courses.
- Maintains good conduct as certified by the Head of the College/Institute, and continues his/her studies as a regular student in Government/Local Body/Government aided school.
- Does not absent himself/herself without proper leave.
- Takes up studies on a whole time basis.
- Does not take up any job.
- No scholarship shall be available for studies abroad for any course.
- Student should be the domicile of Haryana
Student will be given Scholarship of Rs. 6000 per annum @ Rs. 500 per month.
For More Information: Click Here