Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has launched National AYUSH Mission. The basic objective of NAM is to promote AYUSH medical systems through cost effective AYUSH services, strengthening of educational systems, facilitate the enforcement of quality control of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani & Homoeopathy (ASU &H) drugs and sustainable availability.
- To provide cost effective and equitable AYUSH health care throughout the country by improving access to the services.
- To revitalize and strengthen the AYUSH systems making them as prominent medical streams in addressing the health care of the society.
- To improve educational institutions capable of imparting quality AYUSH education .
- To promote the adoption of Quality standards of AYUSH drugs and making available the sustained supply of AYUSH raw-materials.
- All participating State
- AYUSH medical facilities to states.
- Financial Assistance to states in field of medical facilities.
- To provide Education System according to AYUSH Standard.
- Strengthen State Government Pharmacy.
For More Info: Click Here