National Agriculture Development Programme (NADP) was launched on May 7th 2012 by the Govt. Of Tamil Nadu.It looks forward in creating employment opportunity in agricultural sector.
- To attract more people towards agricultural activities.
- To increase the agricultural production of the state.
- To mechanise the agricultural activities.
- All the farmers who are engaged in the cultivation
- Poor farmers who are not able to mechanize their agricultural activities of their own.
- 50% subsidy assistance is provided to farmers for purchasing (Subsidy) newly developed agricultural machinery/ implements such as mini combine harvester, multi crop thresher, paddy transplanter , post hole digger etc.
- 25% subsidy assistance or the ceiling limit prescribed by the Government of India, whichever is less, is provided to farmers for purchasing conventional machinery / implements such as power tiller, rotavator, cultivator, offset disc harrow, disc Plough etc.
- The dry land development works are taken up with 90% grant and 10% farmers’ contribution.
- All the farmers of the state of Tamil Nadu are eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme covers all districts except chennai.
How to avail:
Farmers can contact:
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department in the Revenue Division.
- Executive Engineer, AED in the District.
- Superintending Engineer, AED in the Region.
- Chief Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35. Phone 2435 2686 , 2435 2622
***Valid Upto 31st Dec 2016
For more information, clickhere