Every person has a longing to undertake pilgrimage atleast once in life,but this desire is not fulfilled owing to various difficulties.The lack of financial resources is one of the greatest difficulties.To solve this problem Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh has come with the Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Scheme.
- The state government will assist senior citizens above 60 years of age to undertake pilgrimage to one of the pescribed pilgrimage centers once in lifetime.
- An attendant can also accompany pilgrim above 65 years of age.
- Pilgrim must be over 60 years of age and a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- He /she must not be the tax payer and should not have taken benefit of Teerth- Darshan Scheme earlier.
- Pilgrim should be physically and mentally sound to undertake journey and should not be suffering from any communicable disease like TB,heart disease,leprosy etc.
How To Avail:
- Interested applicants can submit their application along with address proof at nearest tanshil or sub-tanshil before the prescribed time limit.
For More Information,Clickhere