- This scheme has been started by Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Department to encourage specially disable students for research study & providing financial support for specialization in specific subject and to make their reputation in social field.
- This scheme came into existence in year 2009-10.
- Residents of Madhya Pradesh
- Registered in any recognized university
- Specially Disabled Certificate
- Annual parental income
- Should be less than Rs. 1,00,000
- Should have minimum required score in Post Graduation
- Shouldn’t have any other scholarship
Priority will be given to M.Phil if scores in Post Graduation are same on the basis of merit list on post graduation level.
|Description||Amount to be granted|
|On registration||Rs. 10,000|
|On 60% progress in Research||Rs. 30,000|
|On completion of Research||Rs. 60,000|
For more information: Click here