The Minor Irrigation Scheme was launched by the Govt. Of Tamil Nadu, for the farmers of Tamil Nadu. It aims at providing irrigation waters for doing agricultural activities of the farmers of Tamil Nadu.
- To improve the agricultural productivity.
- To assist farmers for minor irrigation.
- To attract people towards agricultural activities.
- All the farmers who are from the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Agriculture sector.
- On subsidized rate Machines (for drilling and all) will be provided for construction of Tubewells, Bourbells etc.
- Farmers can easily access the water resources needed for doing cultivation.
- Farmers of all categories are eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers from all districts of Tamil Nadu can avail the scheme (except Kanyakumari and Nilgiri District).
How to avail:
Farmers can Directly contact :
- Assistant Executive Engineer, AED in the Revenue Division.
- Executive Engineer, AED in the District.
- Superintending Engineer, AED in the Region.
- Chief Engineer,Agricultural Engineering Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35. Phone 2435 2686 , 2435 2622
For More Information, clickhere