BC, MBC & Minorities Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu has a scheme for Minorities living in Tamil Nadu to get a loan for purchase of milk giving animals (Milch).
To help the poor to earn their livelihood by raising milk giving animals.
- Minorities like (Religious) Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Parsis, are eligible to apply.
- Annual income of the applicant should be within Rs.40,000/- in the rural areas and Rs.55,000/- in the urban areas.
- Age should be above 18 years.
- Loan will be sanctioned for 1 person in a family.
- The loan is sanctioned at 6 percent rate of interest for the purchase of two Milch Animals through AAVIN.
- Cross-bred cows Rs.25,000/- Rs.50,000/-
- Graded / Murrah Buffalos Rs.35,000/- Rs.70,000/-
- The loan is repayable in 36 Monthly Instalments.
How to Apply
Contact officials of TAMCO, 807, Anna Salai, V Floor, Chennai.
District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Officer of the District concerned.
Officials of Aavin, Co-operative Milk Producers Union in the concerned District.
- Income and Community Certificates.
- Ration Card or Residency Certificate and other documents required by the banks.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.