- Agreement is regarding a construction of a coastal road and is expected to be signed during a 3 day visit of the Dutch PM Mark Rutte.
- Rutte will be holding a business meet with Devendra Fadnavis. He’ll also be meeting CEOs and business tycoons at Bombay House.
- According to the official, building of the coastal road is a top priority and its contract could go to either Netherlands or China.
- The plan of the coastal road is ready and the state has planned to develop a 200-acre lush green belt along the road.
- The official also put forward his expectations, for relaxation in 2011 notifications of Coastal Regulation Zone norms.
- The issue is expected to resolve during a meeting between Environmental minister and secretaries of other departments on June 8.