- Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said that government is planning to supply water from the Ujjani dam to Solapur city using a pipeline to avoid transmission loss and leakages
- These pipelines would deliver up to 20 TMC water from the dam for the city and its periphery in rural areas.
- He also said if all the sources of water bodies fail to sustain the water supply, water through trains
- Maharashtra government is undertaking another pilot project of using waste water for power plants.
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) agreed to use recycled waste water for power plants
Source: Indian Express