To provide the economic support to talented BPL girl students living in towns and to raise the level of girl education by encouraging girl students towards higher education.
- BPL girl student who has passed 12th class examination with first division along with living in town.
- Girl student must have taken admission in graduation course under higher education, technical education or medical education department in the same session in which she has passed 12th class examination.
- Girl student must be regular at graduation level and entering into next classes consecutively.
Girl student meeting all the eligibility requirements will be provided following benefits:
- Concession in tuition fees
- Priority for admission in hostel
- Concession in hostel fees
- Scholarship of Rs. 750 per month (maximum 10 months) for technical and medical education course every year
- Scholarship of Rs. 500 per month (maximum 10 months) for other educational courses every year
For more info: Click Here