Affordable and safe housing for the fishermen and their families.
- Land less and shelter less fishermen lying below poverty line.
- Fishermen having incomplete structure on their land are also eligible.
- Department of Fisheries recognised people engaged in Fishing/Fish Selling/ Fish Seed Production
- Fishermen will be given a grant of Rs. 50,000 by government in three instalments for construction of a minimum 35 Sq. Mt. home with one room, kitchen, veranda and separate toilet/bathroom
- Grant of Rs 30,000 for tube well on construction of 20-30 houses.
- Grant of Rs 1.75 lakhs for community centre on construction of 75 houses.
One fishermen will be entitled for one grant. Plan of the home should be attached with the application form.
For More Info: Click Here