Department of Fisheries, Goa Government for its native fisherman has a scheme to lease out platform at Colva for the purpose of Fish Drying.
- To provide adequate drying of fish for high quality.
- To provide conditions for high quality, rich source of protein fish.
- The platform will be given to traditional fish driers at a nominal rate of Rs. 100 per platform per year.
- Fishermen should be local resident and born in Goa.
- Fishermen shall have annual income less than Rs. 1.5 lakh.
- The Fishermen shall be doing this activity at the complex for more than 10 years.
- The Fishermen shall not be the defaulter of the Department of Fisheries.
How to Apply
- The application will be available at Sub Office, Fisheries Complex, Colva/Head Office and will be received at the Sub Office Fisheries complex Colva.
- Application complete in all respect be forwarded to the Head Office.
- The application shall be submitted to the office by the month of June and July.
For More Info: Click Here.