Clean water is a basic need for all human beings. Providing potable water to people is the duty of government. Government of Rajasthan has come up with this scheme to ensure potable water to the residents of the state. The key features of this scheme are enlisted below:
- Areas under Gram Panchayat.
- Electricity charges will be given by the government
- Pump operator will be paid per month as 83 Rs. Per day for operating pump.
- For repairing of submersible pump, 400 Rs. Per horsepower every year.
- 1000 Rs for every set of Mono Bock Pump, through Panchayat Samiti.
Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad (Rural Cell)
For More Info: Click Here