This scheme was launched by Bihar Government to promote the Layer Poultry in state. The Scheme comes under the Animal Husbandry Department of Bihar Government.
- To increase egg production to make state independent in egg production.
- To encourage Layer Poultry by providing 50% grant to set up Layer Poultry Farm.
Selection of Beneficiary:
- The beneficiary will be selected by District Animal Husbandry Officer.
- People obtained training for Poultry Farming will be given Preference.
- 50 % Grant for establishment of Layer Poultry Farm (Maximum 25 Lakhs).
- Total 19 Poultry Farms will be set up across the state in Patna, Nalanda, Gaya, Vaishali, Saran and Siwan.
For More Info: Click Here