Integrated Low Cost Sanitation Scheme
In order to maintain healthy environment in the towns, the Government of India devised a scheme of Integrated Low Cost to provide proper sanitation for economically weak section of people. Towns with no adequate sanitation will be selected from various States and Union Territories by their respective government.
- Economically weak section of people across the country
- Priority will be given to towns with a predominance of dry latrines
- 75% subsidy from the Central
- 15% subsidy from the State
- 10% contribution from the beneficiary
How to Avail:
- The urban local bodies / state agencies selected by the state governments may send an application to the state government.
- After the proposal is approved by the State Co-ordination Committee, it will be forwarded to the regional offices of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO).
- After the approval, the regional offices of HUDCO will send the same to the HUDCO headquarters.
- HUDCO headquarters will scrutinize the proposals and send to the Central Co-ordination Committee.
For More Information: Click Here