- Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandra Babu Naidu proposal to conserve language and cultural heritage wins wide appreciation.
Some of the initiatives are:
- Making Telugu a compulsory second language up to Intermediate.
- Making it mandatory for business establishments to put up Telugu boards.
- All administration related communication to be carried out in Telugu.
- Telugu University in Rajahmundry to be developed on par with the best universities in the Country.
- Establish Official Language Associations and Academies.
- Publish mandal-wise documents comprising local linguistic terms.