- Accenture may bring its start-up innovation concept to India and it will continue to support Indian start-ups, as Accenture is optimistic about India to emerge as source of innovation.
- Gianfranco Casati (Group Chief Executive, growth markets at Accenture) said that he is “very optimistic about India being a source of Innovation, probably, more disruptive than China”.
- The company is planning to bring its 3D printing and IoT solutions to India.
- Currently, it is working with State Bank of India to make it fully digital and has partnered with North Eastern states in realizing state governments’ emphasis on e-governance such as ‘digitisation drive’ in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Accenture also provides special grants to Indian researchers from IIT-Bombay, IIT-Chennai, BITS Pillani and IISC Bangalore for research in dependable software, cognitive learning system and natural language programming.