- After the visit of PM Narendra Modi to UAE, BPO companies see a bright future in Gulf region.
- The Gulf countries are looking for a servicing sector beyond the oil and gas business and many are coming down to India to set up their own centres.
- India is in great demand for executing for outsourced work in telecom, BFSI, healthcare, travel, manufacturing and aerospace sectors.
- Saudi Telecom Company, Saudi Electricity Company has joint venture with Aegis (India’s larger BPO firms). Largest telecom providers in the UAE also entered into contract with Aegis.
- TCS sees increasing opportunities available in the government sector, education, infrastructure, and several egovernance initiatives
- Nasscom’s Viswanathan said that apart from the number of job opportunities, they believe that IT capacity need for them can be provided by India.
- Before marking the foot prints they are some issues like data security, compliance and regulation to be addressed