Road accident in India kills more people than some epidemics. The antiquated traffic management and transportation system resulted in 1, 50,000 deaths and left more than half a million injured last year. Seeing this death menace, the Government of Karnataka has initiated “Mukhyamantri Santwana –Harish Scheme” to help victims of road accidents.
- To give instant medical relief to victims of road accidents.
- Road accident victims.
- Ambulance helpline numbers are 108 or 104 for road accidents.
- Immediate and instant medical treatment for the victims during Golden Hour (48 hours).
- Cashless treatment to victims with maximum amount of Rs.25, 000 per victim per episode.
- The victims will be treated free of cost in the hospital.
Hospitals that will come under this scheme:
- All government hospitals.
- All state medical colleges.
- All private hospitals with emergency and polytrauma services.
- All recognized hospitals mapped on GPS.
For More Info: Click Here