- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said,a new government-run skill development university would be set up in Faridabad.
- The CM said that the long-pending demand of a medical college in the district would soon end as it is nearing completion.
- Union minister and local MP Krishna Pal Gurjar was also present at the rally organised by local MLA Seema Trikha.Gurjar and Trikha presented a list of demands which included better educational facilities in the district, more primary health centers and an international level bus terminus near Badhkhal.
- Khattar said for better health care facilities, the education system has to provide around 2,000 doctors for their round-the-clock availability.
- The CM also announced creation of another division of the municipal corporation in Faridabad which would help in better development of NIT and Badhkhal areas.
- Calling upon the people to discourage corruption, the CM said none of the officials found involved in corrupt practices would be spared.
- With more of e-services launched, the room for corruption is already reduced to the minimum level, he said, adding, 164 services have been made available on electronic platform.
- Khattar said that Metro connectivity between Gurgaon and Faridabad is under consideration and a feasibility report is being made.
- He announced additional Rs 120 crore for relaying of road from Mulla Chauk to Sohna Road, Rs 51 crore for providing basic amenities in unauthorized colonies and Rs 50 crore for shifting of Faridabad Municipal Corporation office.
Source:PTI COR NSD DB .