Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojana has been launched by Scheduled Caste and Backward Class Welfare Department, Haryana Government to promote communal harmony and encouraging inter caste marriages. This scheme is sponsored on the basis of 50:50 sharing by Central Government and the State Government.
- Both the spouses should be citizen of India and one of the spouses should be Scheduled Caste and he/she should be permanent resident of Haryana State.
- The grant shall only be given once for the first marriage.
- The beneficiary can apply for incentive within one year from the date of marriage.
- An amount of Rs. 1,01,000 is provided as incentive to the married couple.
- 51,000 as direct benefit will be transferred to the joint account of the couple immediately after marriage and the balance amount of Rs. 50,000 will be given after one year of cohabitation.
For More Info: Click Here