For the purpose of grant of permissions for laying the communication and connectivity related infrastructure in the state of the Haryana, Department of Electronics and Information Technology under Haryana Government has demised a new policy known as Communication and Connectivity Infra Policy.
- To encourage the use of latest technology advancements in the telecom sector such as Fibre to the Home (FTTH) and innovative business models such as the Open Access Network (OAN).
- To provide a futuristic road map for creation of an enabling infrastructure through pre-laid OFC with sufficient bandwidth in proper ducts as part of infrastructure development.
Any telecom infrastructure and service provider registered or licensed with/from the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India or infrastructure provider duly authorized by licensee to lay the communication and connectivity infrastructure is eligible to seek permissions under this policy.
- Permission for laying Optic Fibre Cable (OFC), erecting Ground Based Masts (GBM), Mobile and Communication Towers and Poles for laying overhead cables within the areas of Urban Local Bodies, Gram Panchayats, Statutory authorities, other state agencies and land belonging to State Government Departments will be provided to an eligible applicant.
- Free of Charge use of poles for provision of street lights/LED Solar lights to provide facility of street lighting.
- Sponsorship of certain number of Community Service Centers for E-delivery of citizen services.
- Establishment of training/skill development facilities and operation and management of such Skill Development Centers.
- Free of cost supply and installation of surveillance cameras on the towers to be put up on public land.
For Details: Click Here