- Gujarat government is getting ready for local body elections to be held in this October at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Bhavnagar and Jamnagar.
- Government launched a website for it’s voters connivance.
- Voters can cast their vote online by registering on the website.
- After registering official will visit voters home to check the hardware configuration, voter ID card and will gather biometric details of the voters
- Gujarat Election Commission Secretary, M V Joshi, said that the facility should be availed by the voters who have no time to come out to booths and vote as voting is compulsory.
Gujarat is first state in the country to introduce E-Voting system.
Ahmedabad: State govt removes cap on installation of solar plant at 50 per cent of ...