Service enterprises are companies which their businesses are to provide services to their customers like the restaurants, entertainment centers, medical centers and even the legal business. Industries Commisionerate, Gujarat Govt. has launched a scheme which would facilitate MSME service enterprises to provide and render their services to industries and customers efficiently and consecutively.
- Provide assistance by way of Interest Subsidy to Micro, Small and Medium Service Enterprises.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will be in operation for period of 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019.
- Any enterprise registered as service enterprise under MSME Development act, 2006 with respective DIC.
- Any service enterprise which has started service activity during the operative period.
Eligible service enterprise will be provided benefits in the form of interest subsidy:
- Interest subsidy @ 5% per annum for period of 5 years on term loan taken for investment in machinery and equipment with maximum limit of Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- 1% additional interest subsidy, if enterprise is set up with required equity contribution for the project @100% by young individual having age less than 35 years as on the date of sanction of the term loan.
- 1% additional interest subsidy, if enterprise is set up by with required equity contribution for the project @100% by SC/ST/Physically Challenged and Woman Entrepreneurs.
How to Apply:
The unit will have to apply to IC office with application and all documents mentioned in check list, within one year from the date of first disbursement of term loan or from the date of first bill of the service activity whichever is later.
- Name: N.M. Trivedi
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Incentives)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52 594, 079 232 52 588
For More Information: Click Here