Scheme for Financial Assistance to Plastic Industries
Industries Commissionerate under Gujarat Government has introduced a new assistance scheme for plastic industries in Gujarat to motivate entrepreneurs and developing plastic processing sectors.
- Encourage and promote entrepreneurs to set up their enterprises for generating employment and to boost up state economy.
- Provide financial assistance to plastic industry by way of interest subsidy and VAT incentives.
The scheme will come into force from 1st January 2015 for 5 years till 31st December 2019.
- New Enterprises which are registered as MSME unit with respective DIC and engaged in manufacturing of plastic products using plastic as raw material purchased in State only.
- The enterprise must not be availing benefits under any other scheme of State Government.
- Interest Subsidy up to 7% per annum for 5 years on a term loan of maximum Rs. 1 Crore, taken for fixed capital investment in building, plant and machinery, equipment and other related assets.
- Eligible enterprises will be given reimbursement of 80% of net VAT paid for 5 years from date of commercial production. The VAT reimbursement amount will be 70% of fixed capital investment.
Where to Contact:
- Name: Shri N.M. Trivedi
- Designation: Jt. Commissioner of Industries (Incentive)
- Address: Block No. 01, 4th floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar
- Phone: +91 7923252594, 23252584, 23252588, 23252593
For More Info: Click Here