Mini Estate is an industrial estate having basic infrastructure facilities like developed Plot, internal roads, water distribution facilities, power distribution and such other Facilities/ services as may be required developed for the establishment of MSEs to Manufacture any product. Mini Industrial Estate helps to boost the industrial development in urban and rural areas. Gujarat Govt. is providing opportunity of availing assistance to private developers which develop readymade shades in Mini Estates.
- Gujarat Govt. is providing opportunity of assistance to private developers for developing readymade shades in Mini Estates.
- Promote and encourage Mini Estates by private institutions which aim at upgrading and improving state infrastructure and to boost economic activity and employment generation.
The scheme will remain in period of operation for 5 years i.e. from 10th March 2015 to 9th March 2020.
Any private developer registered under Society Act or Company Act which will develop shades for mini estates along with basic amenities and facilities required.
Eligible private developer will be given financial assistance of about 50% of the total project cost including land, building and other infrastructure facilities.
How to apply:
Beneficiaries can download application form From Here and submit the copy to IC Office, Gandhinagar.
- Name: G.H Solanki
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Infra)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: +91 79 232 52 654, +91 79 232 52 629
For More Information: Click Here