Micro and Small Enterprises play a vital role for the growth of Indian economy by contributing in industrial output, exports, employment, create one million jobs every year and produces quality products for the Indian and international markets. As a result, MSEs are today exposed to greater opportunities for expansion and diversification across the sectors. Gujarat Govt. has launched a scheme for providing financial support to MSEs for their expansion and development.
To provide assistance in rent to MSEs for sheds and plots developed by private unit.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will come in operation from 10th March 2015 and will remain for 5 years or up to 9th March 2020.
- New MSE unit registered under MSME Development Act, 2006 with respective DIC as manufacturing unit and has taken term loan from the financial institution.
- New enterprise shall have to start production during the operative period of scheme for being eligible.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 50,000 per annum for 3 years or 50% of rent paid, whichever is less in Municipal Corporation area or area under the Urban Development Authority.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 25,000 per annum for 3 years or 50% of rent paid, whichever is less except mentioned in above criteria.
How to Avail:
Eligible Units can download common application form From Here and submit to IC office, Gandhinagar.
- Name: N.M. Trivedi
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Incentives)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52 594, 079 232 52 588
For more Information: Click Here