Energy and Water conservation encompasses the policies, strategies and activities made to manage energy and fresh water as a sustainable resource, to protect the environment, for national security, personal financial security and more important to meet current and future human demand. Gujarat Govt. has brought some initiatives in this field to encourage industries and individuals towards energy and water conservation.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will be in operation for period of 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019.
- Existing as well as new enterprises taking action for energy and water conservation will be eligible for this scheme.
- Enterprises which are registered as an industrial under MSME development act, 2006 with respective DIC will also be eligible for the assistance.
Eligible enterprise will be provided benefits in the form of assistance:
- 75% of energy/water audit cost conducted in a unit by a recognized institution/consultant subject to a limit of Rs. 50,000.
- 25% of cost of equipment subject to maximum Rs. 20 Lakhs per project. Only one time assistance will be provided during the operation period of scheme.
How to Apply:
The unit will have to apply to IC office, along with copy to DIC and all relevant documents within one year from the date of installation of equipment for energy and water conservation.
Eligible Unit can download application form From Here
- Name: N.M. Trivedi
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Incentives)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52 594, 079 232 52 588
For More Information: Click Here