- Gujarat Chief Minister Anandi Patel, announced to provide free medical treatment to children born with congenital facial deformity.
- Gujarat government has decided to help the children born with facial deformity by providing free of cost treatment to them vide signing an MoU with an NGO.
- Patel also made an appeal of help various social organisations for surgery of children with deformed legs.
- Patel was speaking after laying the foundation stone of a new building of Parul University on the outskirts of the city Vadodara.
- Patel also appreciated the university authorities for deciding to build 400 toilets in Limda and Ishwapura villages.
- Patel appealed to the students to take up social causes in villages surrounding them to help poor and needy.She also inaugurated Taluka Seva Sadan equipped with modern facilities at a newly formed taluka Desar of Vadodara district at a cost of Rs 10.44 crore.
- She also launched e-Prashasan, a website of district primary education authority.
Source:PTI COR AC NP